The Milwaukee solenoid valve comes with a 1.5 meter power cord and fittings and is suitable for use with the MA957 CO2 Regulator.
Instructions: Perform a visual inspection to ensure that all cables and electrical connections are in good conditions. Please do not connect electrical power if any of these parts are damaged.
Connect all the necessary connections, including port A and port B. Please ensure that all connections are tightened properly.
After ensuring that everything is connected and properly secured, connect the power plug. If power (AC 100V ~ 230V) is present, the solenoid valve will be opened. If power is disconnected, the solenoid valve will be closed.
Please Note: Sometimes the solenoid valve is open before the power is connected, and gas starts to flow through when the gas connections are connected, please connect the power once and disconnect the power again to reset the position of the solenoid, which is supposed to be closed when power is absent and open when power is present.
- Inlet Connection: 4 x 6mm Hose
- Outlet Connection: 4 x 6mm Hose
- Pressure Range: 0 – 10 kg/cm2 Max
- Ambient Temperature: –10° C to +60° C
- Fluid Temperature: –10° C to +60° C
- Seal Material: NBR
- Exterior Material: Polyester
- Valve Body Material: Brass or Aluminium
- Cable Plug: DIN 43650B
- Power Consumption: 40VA in 10ms (Power-On) at AC 220V 1VA (Holding) at AC 220V
- Working Voltage: AC 100V to AC 230V
- Insulation Resistance: Higher than 100MΩ/DC 500V
Current Rating: 10A
Voltage Rating: AC 250V
Cord Specification: 3 Core, 0.75mm2