H80 Refugium Lights are perfect for growing many different types of algae in your refugium. Through the east access knobs located on top of the housing you can tune the light manually or it is fully controllable through its four different color modes with the Kessil H-Series Spectral Controller. Another benefit of the H80 is the integrated heatsink which allows for high heat transfer without the need for a fan. This means it's a perfect light for inside your aquarium stand which is usually a humid, closed off environment. Having an outstanding refugium light will help your tank remain nutrient free and your tank members will thank you for it.
- Integrated heat sink
- Kessil Logic
- Color Tuneable
- Canopy Mount included
- Compatible with Spectral Controller
- Connect multiple with unit link cables
Add a mini gooseneck and Kessil H-Series Spectral Controller for easy mounting and outstanding control. At Reef2Land we throw in the Unit Link Cables FREE with any order of 2 or more H80 lights.
- Maximum Spread - 24" x 24"
- Recommended Spread - 18" x 18"
- Multiple modules can be daisy-chained together with unit link cables for larger refugiums.
- Dimensions - 1" Thick x 4.9" Outside Diameter
- Power Consumption - 15W
- Power Supply - 100-240V AC (input) 24v DC (output)
- 1x H80 Tuna Flora
- 1x DC Power Supply
- 1x Canopy Mounting Adapter