Kessil A80 Nano Tuna Blue LED Light - w/Mounting Options
The Kessil Tuna Blue and Tuna Sun A80 series of LEDs are perfect for any pico or freshwater aquarium. They're small compact designs packs 15 watts of LED power in an elegant housing. These lights have the same beautiful Shimmer Effect that every other Kessil model offers. This feature produces a shimmer that is nearly identical to diving on the reefs. Kessil also thought about the fact that these lights would be getting used on mainly smaller tanks and added a heatsink that will keep your tank safe and cool. You can fully control spectrum color and light intensity with the turn of a knob located on the top of the housing. These amazing little LEDs offer so much performance in a small package.
- Integrated Heat Sink
- Kessil Logic
- Color Tuneable
- Canopy Mount included
- Compatible with the Spectral Controller
- Connect multiple with unit link cables
Add a mini gooseneck and Kessil A-Series Spectral Controller for easy mounting and outstanding control. At Reef2Land we throw in the Unit Link Cables FREE with any order of 2 or more A80 lights.
- Maximum Spread - 24" x 24"
- Recommended Spread - 18" x 18"
- Multiple modules can be daisy-chained together with unit link cables for larger tanks.
- Dimensions - 1" Thick x 4.9" Outside Diameter
- Power Consumption - 15W
- Power Supply - 100-240V AC (input) 24v DC (output)
- 1x A80 Tuna Blue
- 1x DC Power Supply
- 1x Canopy Mounting Adapter