**Order 2 or more A360X lights and we'll throw in the K-Link Cables for FREE. Click HERE for full details.**
The Kessil a360X Tuna Blue LEDs are suitable for nearly any reef tank with SPS, LPS, Soft Corals and Clams. Each light is 30% smaller and 25% brighter then the standard a360 models. With the optional Light Diffusers you can choose whether you want your a360x to be Narrow Angle or Wide Angle. Narrow Angle will reach further down into your tank, Wide Angle will cover a wider surface area.
Kessil reaches a new level of reef keeping with their NEW A360X Tuna Blue LEDs. If you’re looking to boost both coral growth and coloration, Kessil lights are an outstanding choice. The Dense Matrix Technology tightly packs the LED chips together to achieve high-quality lighting at an affordable price.
Tuna Blue series lights achieve the necessary UV blend to help ensure all of your light demanding reef tank members will be happy. As divers we were able to appreciate these lights due to their ability to replicate the “lighting shimmer effect" we see on natural reefs.
Add an A-series gooseneck and Kessil Spectral Controller for easy mounting and outstanding control.
- Kessil Spectral Controller
- On/off timing
- Intensity and color spectrum adjustment
- Compatible with 0~10V Controller
- Apex Ready+ - Certified by Neptune Systems. Use the A360 Neptune Apex Control Cable
- Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper. Use the A360 ReefKeeper Control Cable
- Control multiple lights by connecting them with the A360 Unit Link Cable
A360x Tuna Blue Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.1" (H x D)
- Unit Weight .8lb / 0.37kg
- Spectrum: Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue
- Coverage Up to 15-17" surface diameter
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (input) 19V DC (output)
- Power Consumption 90W
- 1x A360x Tuna Blue
- 1x DC Power Supply
- 1x DC Extension Cable
- 2x Gold Metal Hook
- 2x Hanging Bracket