The Kessil a360 Wide Angle Tuna Sun LEDs are suitable for nearly Freshwater Planted Tank. If your tank houses SPS, LPS, Soft Corals and Clams please purchase the Tune Blue models. Each light has a coverage area of 20-22 inches on all sides with a wattage of 90 watts which is suitable for up to 3 feet deep tanks.
Kessil reaches a new level of Freshwater Planted Aquarium keeping with their A360 Wide Angle and Tuna Sun LEDs. If you’re looking to boost the growth of your Freshwater Planeted Aquarium, Kessil lights are an outstanding choice. The Dense Matrix Technology tightly packs the LED chips together to achieve high-quality lighting at an affordable price.
Tuna Sun series lights achieve the necessary UV blend to help ensure all of your light demanding freshwater plants achieve their full potential. As divers we were able to appreciate these lights due to their ability to replicate the “lighting shimmer effect" we see in freshwater habitats around the world.
Add an A-series gooseneck and Kessil Spectral Controller for easy mounting and outstanding control. At Reef2Land we throw in the Unit Link Cables FREE with any order of 2 or more a360 lights.
- On/off timing
- Intensity and color spectrum adjustment
- Ideal 6000k-9000K color spectrum for freshwater tanks and refugiums
- Compatible with 0~10V Controller
- Apex Ready+ - Certified by Neptune Systems. Use the A360 Neptune Apex Control Cable
- Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper. Use the A360 ReefKeeper Control Cable
- Control multiple lights by connecting them with the A360 Unit Link Cable
- Dimensions: 3.8" Length x 4" Diameter
- Coverage Area: 20-22" surface diameter by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (Input), 19V DC (Output)
- A360W-E LED Light with cord
- Extension Cable
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Two Metal Hooks - to attach light to wood, acoustical tile or other ceiling
- Two Light Mounting sets