The Kessil a360 Wide Angle Tuna Blue LEDs are suitable for nearly any reef tank with SPS, LPS, Soft Corals and Clams. Each light has a coverage area of 20-22 inches on all sides with a wattage of 90 watts which is suitable for up to 3 feet deep tanks.
Kessil reaches a new level of reef keeping with their A360 Wide Angle and Narrow Angle Tuna Blue LEDs. If you’re looking to boost both coral growth and coloration, Kessil lights are an outstanding choice. The Dense Matrix Technology tightly packs the LED chips together to achieve high-quality lighting at an affordable price.
Tuna Blue series lights achieve the necessary UV blend to help ensure all of your light demanding reef tank members will be happy. As divers we were able to appreciate these lights due to their ability to replicate the “lighting shimmer effect" we see on natural reefs.
Add an A-series gooseneck and Kessil Spectral Controller for easy mounting and outstanding control. At Reef2Land we throw in the Unit Link Cables FREE with any order of 2 or more a360 lights.
- Kessil Spectral Controller
- On/off timing
- Intensity and color spectrum adjustment
- Compatible with 0~10V Controller
- Apex Ready+ - Certified by Neptune Systems. Use the A360 Neptune Apex Control Cable
- Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper. Use the A360 ReefKeeper Control Cable
- Control multiple lights by connecting them with the A360 Unit Link Cable
- Dimensions 3.6" x 4" (H x D)
- Unit Weight: 0.95lb / 0.43kg
- Spectrum Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue
- Coverage Up to 20-22" surface diameter
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (input) 19V DC (output)
- Power Consumption 90W
- 1x A360WE
- 1x DC Power Supply
- 1x DC Extension Cable
- 2x Gold Metal Hook
- 2x Hanging Bracket