Cebu Sun Lighting System Kits from Hamilton Technology combines the benefits of Metal Halide Bulbs and T5 High Output Fluorescent lamps in to one system.
Includes 2 - 175, 250 or 400 watt Single Ended Metal Halide Bulb(s) in your choice of 10K, 14K or 20K bulb color for great growth of corals, anemones and invertebrates
Real Actinic Blue 420nm T5 High Output Fluorescent made in Germany, will draw out the colors in your corals, fish and invertebrates
250w Single Ended MH Bulb(s) - Probe Start (ANSI Standard M58)
Hamilton Technology's Cebu Sun Lighting system is Metal Halide and T5 Fluorescent in one. Available in 2 Ft, 3 Ft, 4 Ft, 5Ft and 6 FT.
- German mirror finish reflector to intensify metal halide light output
- Durable, black powder-coated aluminum finish
- Tempered glass UV shield to protect bulbs
- Dual cooling fans to extend bulb life
- Remote metal halide ballast for quick disconnect
- Compatible with any 250w Probe Start Bulb (ANSI M58)
Adjustable mounting legs included to mount directly to tank or the fixture can be suspended via the attached eye hooks.
Cebu Sun 48" Specifications:
- Includes 2 x 175, 250 or 400 Watt Bulbs in your choice of 10K, 14K or 20K
- Includes 4 - 54 Watt Real Actinic 420nm HO T5 Bulbs
- Includes Electronic Ballasts
- Dimensions: 48" x 13.5" x 6.5"
- Includes Mounting Legs