All Clear Water Sumps are engineered right here in the USA. They are made with only top-quality materials including 1/4" cell cast acrylic for durability and worry-free use. An additional benefit of all CW sumps is they are designed to accommodate a filter roller, algae scrubber, and larger DC return pump. All sumps brackets and the custom PVC rail system located in the center chamber to support the addition of a Clear Water Algae Scrubber for added natural filtration. The intake area support 4" filter socks and is also specifically designed to work with the Klir Fleece Filter Roller for maximum mechanical filtration as well. All models have 4 probe holders as well as JG fittings for easy dosing located in the return chamber. These sumps really are worth the price with all of the added benefits and the exceptional customer service of CW Aquatics. Should you have any questions please contact us.
- Dimensions: 20" x 18" x 16"
- Intake Drain Chamber: 5" x 8.5" x 16"
- Center Chamber Size: 14.75" wide along front half and 9.6" wide along the back half
- Return Chamber Size: 4.5" x 17.5" x 16"
- Bubble Trap Dimensions: 2" L x 8" W
- Drain Bulkhead: 1" Slip x Slip
- Return Bulkhead: 1" Slip x Slip
- Filter Sock Holer: 4" Diameter
- Lid/Splash Guard: 4.5" x 4.5" (return) and 4" x 12.5" (drain)
- Adjustable Water Level: 6"-10" Reversible Weir (flat or toothed)
- Probe Holders: 4 (3x 1/2" diameter and 1x 3/4" diameter)\
- Cable Grommet: 1.4"
- Does NOT include Algae Scrubber. We do sell the Scrubber/Sump combo in this section as well.