Coral Rx was developed to be safe for your coral while still eliminating parasites and bacterial infections. Independently tested for its efficacy. Contains no iodine or oxidizers.
Follow instructions and do not add Coral Rx directly into your tank.
- Shake bottle of Coral Rx.
- Add 20 mL or 4 capfuls of Coral Rx to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of saltwater from aquarium.
- Mix well.
- Using a small powerhead, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip.
- If you do not have a powerhead, gently shake coral in the coral dip.
- Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip.
- Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
- Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium.