The Classic Series UV's are ideal for ponds, aquariums, and water features. The Classic's rugged design has features that allow for quick installation and easy maintenance. Aqua Ultraviolet UV's will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to our instructions.
- Fresh Water Sterilizer: 1,500-3,000 gallons; Flowrate - 3,200 gph for 30,000 µw/cm2
- Fresh Water Clarifier: up to 6,500 gallons; ideal for water gardens
- Salt Water Sterilizer: up to 355 gallons; Flowrate - 1,066gph for 90,000 µw/cm2
- Dimensions: 26.25" X 4" X 2.5"
- Inlet: 3/4" barb or FPT, Outlet: 3/4" barb or FPT
- Available in white (Black special order only)
- Lightweight Unit Weighs: 5 lbs
Aqua UV Wiper (only with selected option):
Always the leader in technology, Aqua Ultraviolet sets the industry standard again with its optional wiper system. With a simple push-pull operation once a week, your sterilizer can run at the optimal efficiency allowing for maximum UV transmission which destroys harmful bacteria and protozoa along with unsightly algae.
- No disassembly required
- Wiper keeps UV working at optimal performance
- No harmful cleaning agents needed
- Highest quality stainless steel rod
- Can be used in saltwater applications
- Housing: Limited lifetime warranty on housing against Ultraviolet degradation
Complete Unit: One year from date of purchase or 18 months from manufacturing date
A sterilizer will eliminate green water and control bacteria. The Classic 57 Watt, will sterilize up to 3,000 gallons of fresh water or 355 gallons of salt water.
Used as a Clarifier the Classic 57 Watt, will control green water in a freshwater environment of up to 6,500 gallons that has 50% to 75% plant coverage and partial shade.
In marine fish tanks (No reef or live rock) a flow rate matching those shown in the 75,000 or 90,000 column will be most effective at controlling fish disease.
In salt water reef environments choose a UV that matches your flow rate per hour in the 30,000 or 45,000 columns of our chart. Flow rates in the 75,000 and 90,000 columns will destroy the planktonic food supply for the reef.
Aqua Ultraviolet 57 watt 3/4" Features:
- Easy twist cap for easy quartz sleeve maintenance. Just one cap to twist for access to the quartz sleeve
- Quick release T`s for easy installation and winterization
- Lamp is positioned in the housing for maximum UV effectiveness
- Slender housing design allows for higher UV dosage
- The unit is designed for maximum flow rates
- Easy to remove remote power supply
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use