AI Nero 3 Wavemaker (2000 gph)
- Almost half the size of the Nero 5 -- A great fit for nano tanks!
- Compact with a lot of flow; up to 2000 gallons worth
- 5 flow modes:
- Random - simulates high-energy reef environments by randomly changing flow rates throughout the day
- Pulse - undulating high and low flow to mimic wave patterns with an adjustable pulse interval and max flow rate
- Constant - a continuous stream at a chosen intensity
- Schedule - customize the pump`s mode for different parts of the day using the MyAi app
- Feed - easily pause the pump for 10 minutes by holding the driver button for 2-5 seconds
- Easy setup; just connect and go
- Create a schedule to fit your tank`s needs using the myAI app via Bluetooth LE; no internet required
- Magnetic mounting system to easily position your pump
- Broad flow pattern with the ability to direct the the flow in a range of 15 degrees on all sides
- Includes a fish guard to protect any curious or slow-swimming fish from the pump propeller
- Dimensions = 2.25" Width x 2.25" Height x 1.4" Depth
- Max glass thickness = .5" or 13mm
- Flow = up to 2000 gph
- Input = 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Power consumption = Variable, 20 W max
- Nero 3 Pump
- Nero 3 Controller
- Nero 3 Fish Guard
- Magnetic Mounting System
- Power Supply
- User Guide
AI Nero 5 Wavemaker (3000 gph)
Up to 3,000gph
Don’t be fooled by its compact demeanor! The Nero 5 punches well above its class delivering true 3000 gallons per hour (gph) of flow. That’s the kind of flow that keeps your tank clean and your coral healthy.
A constant stream of flow at the intensity of your choosing.
Consisting of uniform high and low levels.
Simulates a high-energy reef environment.
Simple Built-in Control
The Nero™ 5 Submersible Pump includes Bluetooth control standard. Use the myAI® app on any iOS or Android device to easily set up or program one or multiple Nero™ 5 pumps. Don’t have a smartphone? The Nero™ 5 includes an integrated controller for simple speed adjustments.
Each tank has a dashboard with easy-to-access quick keys for changing between Schedule/Manual modes, Feed Mode and All On/Off functions.
Our intuitive schedule mode is so easy to program you'll have plenty of time for more important tasks, like enjoying your corals.
Control and monitor multiple Nero 5 pumps with ease. You can even sync settings from other pumps.
Set your pump schedules with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Width 2.8in. (71.5mm)
- Height 2.8in. (71.5mm)
- Depth 2.1in. (54mm)
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 0.5in. (13mm)
- Flow Rate: 3,000gph (11,356lph)
- Power Consumption: Variable, 30W max
- Input: 100–240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1A
What's in the Box:
- AI Nero™ 5 Pump with Integrated Driver
- Mounting Magnets
- Power Adapter with Universal Plug
- Adapter Set
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Hardware